Recipe by KCShell
These have been created for the Weight Watchers Plan but they do not contain any wierd ingredients so they can be enjoyed by all! If you are following the plan, One point per cookie.
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Coat two nonstick cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Place cocoa, margarine and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer.
- Add applesauce and vanilla.
- Beat to blend.
- In another small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into cocoa batter and mix well.
- Shape dough into 48 marble size balls.
- Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake until set, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to stand for one minute.
- Remove to wire rack and cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Store extra cookies (if there are any!) in freezer safe containers to maintain freshness.