1/3 Photos of Ww Chocolate Fudge Cookie Bites
These have been created for the Weight Watchers Plan but they do not contain any wierd ingredients so they can be enjoyed by all! If you are following the plan, One point per cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2Coat two nonstick cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- 3Place cocoa, margarine and sugar in a medium bowl.
- 4Beat with an electric mixer.
- 5Add applesauce and vanilla.
- 6Beat to blend.
- 7In another small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 8Stir flour mixture into cocoa batter and mix well.
- 9Shape dough into 48 marble size balls.
- 10Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- 11Bake until set, about 8 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven and allow cookies to stand for one minute.
- 13Remove to wire rack and cool.
- 14Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 15Store extra cookies (if there are any!) in freezer safe containers to maintain freshness.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Chocolate Fudge Cookie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g