1 hr 14 mins
This recipe actually tastes and looks like the real thing (pretty much). A great alternative for Cheesecake lovers who don't want to give it up. 5 points for 1/12. Found at razzledazzlerecipies.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Crush cookies and sprinkle cookie crumbs evenly over bottom of pan.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheeses on lowest speed until well blended.
- 4In a small bowl, combine sugar and flour. Add to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- 5In a food processor or blender, purée cottage cheese until smooth. Add cottage cheese and almond extract to cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth. Add egg whites and beat until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- 6Pour into springform pan; top with remaining chocolate chips and bake until cheesecake puffs and center is almost set, about 60 minutes.
- 7Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Run a knife around sides to loosen and release pan sides. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into 12 slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Chocolate Chip Cheesecake- 5 Pts
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 189.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat oreo cookies