Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe actually tastes and looks like the real thing (pretty much). A great alternative for Cheesecake lovers who don't want to give it up. 5 points for 1/12. Found at razzledazzlerecipies.com
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Crush cookies and sprinkle cookie crumbs evenly over bottom of pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheeses on lowest speed until well blended.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and flour. Add to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- In a food processor or blender, purée cottage cheese until smooth. Add cottage cheese and almond extract to cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth. Add egg whites and beat until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour into springform pan; top with remaining chocolate chips and bake until cheesecake puffs and center is almost set, about 60 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Run a knife around sides to loosen and release pan sides. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into 12 slices and serve.