Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Course: desserts PointsPlus™ Value: 2 Servings: 16 Preparation Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 10 min Level of Difficulty: Easy If you love dark chocolate, you're bound to love these: a decadent way to cool off on a hot summer day.
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa, powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Mix milk, cocoa powder and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Bring to boil, then remove from heat. Add peanut butter and stir into mix until melted.
- Stir in oatmeal and oil.
- Drop 16 spoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Freeze for at least four hours; they are better the day after you make them. Yields one cookie per serving.
These are great for a dark chocolate lover! Eating them frozen is a bit difficult on the teeth, but otherwise they are a gem. I followed the recipe as written. I made these for PAC Spring 2013.