1/1 Photo of Ww Chilli Cream Cheese Dip With Salad Veggies
This is a ridiculously easy and flexible dish. Feel free to use your favourite veggies in this recipe, although try to include the red pepper as it tastes particularly fabulous with the other flavours! Some recipes suggest blending the chilli sauce with the cream cheese but I prefer to leave them separate as it looks nicer and people can get as much of each as they want on each dip. The amount of cream cheese to use is half a small 200g/ 8oz pack. Fat free Philadelphia equates to Extra Light in the UK. Weight Watchers points for the whole recipe: 3 1/2 using 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cream cheese on a serving plate to soften.
- 2Peel the carrot, de-seed the red bell pepper and cut all the veggies into sticks.
- 3Place them around the edge of the plate.
- 4Pour 2 tablespoons of the sweet chilli sauce over the cream cheese, covering it.
- 5If the chilli sauce goes quicker than the cream cheese, pour some more over (I don't do this at the start as it creates a pool of chilli sauce and gets very messy!).
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Chilli Cream Cheese Dip With Salad Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 209.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g