Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From Weight Watchers International Cookbook. This cookbook does not list the nutritional information so you will need to guesstimate it yourself!
- 2 -3 lbs chicken (whole)
- poultry seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) packetinstant instant chicken-flavored broth
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 20 small seedless grapes
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning, inside and out.
- Place chicken on a rack and roast for 50 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
- In saucepan, bring orange juice, broth mix, and parsley to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add orange rind and cook 10 minutes longer or until rind is tender.
- Transfer chicken to serving platter.
- Remove skin, cut into serving pieces.
- Add grapes to sauce, stir well to combine.
- Pour over chicken and serve at once.