1/5 Photos of Ww Chicken Taco Casserole Ww 4
A quick low-fat casserole that I threw together one night when I was low on tortilla shells.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- canola oil cooking spray (3 sprays)
- 1 lb lean ground turkey or 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- baked corn tortilla chips, crushed
- 1Lightly spray pan with oil and brown ground turkey. Mix Tabasco with the tomato sauce and pour over the browned turkey. Simmer until slightly thickened.
- 2Spray bottom of 9 x 9 casserole (with lid) and cover with the tortilla shells. I tear them and place them so they cover the entire bottom.
- 3Sprinkle 1/2 the cheese on the shells, spread refried beans over the cheese and then top the beans with your turkey and tomato mixture.
- 4Cover the top with the crushed chips and remaining cheese.
- 5Cover and bake until the cheese is bubbly. Remove the lid and let the cheese brown slightly.
- 6Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- 7Great topped with lettuce, sour cream, salsa, diced peppers and onions.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Chicken Taco Casserole Ww 4
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 1002.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 25.8 g