Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy pizza to make. Very tasty.
- 1 lebanese bread
- 1⁄2 cup tomato paste
- 85 g pumpkin, chopped & steamed
- 40 g weight watchers lean chicken
- 30 g weight watchers grated tasty cheese
- 6 black olives
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Spread the bread with tomato paste.
- Top with tomato, pumpkin, chicken, cheese & olives.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
I made this for 4 last night . I actually constructed it at a friends house so there are no photos. But it was fabulous. I added some spinach leaves and it was so easy to make and wonderfully yummy. I especially loved the olives .