Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and tasty, satisfying too! 1 chicken breast and 3/4 cup hash browns is 6 points.
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons seasoned pepper
- Combine lime zest, juice, and garlic in a ziploc bag.
- Turn to coat chicken.
- Let out excess air, close bag, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium high.
- Add the frozen potatoes and salt.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender and browned lightly, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the parsley.
- Spread the pepper blend on waxed paper.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and lightly press into the pepper, coating both sides.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium.
- Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned and just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with hash browns.
Fantasic repice! Easy to make, very quick and very very tasty!!!!