Recipe by Redsie
Very tasty. Hope you enjoy it as we do!
Top Review by Fyrestorm
Trying to eat healthier, I have been combing the 'zaar for some healthier recipes. This was very tasty for being 5 points. I thought I had onion flakes and didn't, so I used onion powder instead. It still turned out really good. We will make this again.
- 4 small boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon minced onion flakes
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place chicken in 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with onion flakes.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey and garlic powder and pour mixture evenly over chicken.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Spread green peppers and mushrooms evenly over chicken and continue to bake, covered 20 or more minutes until mushrooms are tender.