1/4 Photos of Ww Chicken Enchiladas
This is my variation of a real diet buster; Swiss Enchiladas by Pierre Dance. Our family loved Pierre's recipe so much, that when we started WW, we just had to make a low fat recipe. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix chicken, chilies and salsa in a small bowl.
- 3Mix the salt and cream in a large shallow dish.
- 4Heat the Oil in a frying pan over med-high heat.
- 5Fry the tortillas one at a time for a few seconds til they start to blister and turn soft.
- 6Immediately dip each one in the cream mixture.
- 7Put a large dollop of the chicken mixture on each tortilla and roll it up.
- 8Place in an ungreased baking pan; flap side down.
- 9Pour remaining cream over roll enchiladas; sprinkle cheese over top.
- 10Bake uncovered 20 minutes for 20 minutes, or till heated through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.1
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 1048.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 26.4 g