Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
1 point per serving for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
Make and share this Ww Cherry Coke Jello recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (1/16 ounce) packages sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 1 1⁄3 cups boiling water
- 20 ounces light cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle diet cherry soda
- Dissolve in Jell-o in boiling water.
- Add coke and mix well.
- Add pie filling and stir well.
- Refrigerate until Jell-o sets.
- Use a 9x9 inch square pan and cut into 3" squares.
This was very tasty. My daughter is doing WW and I thought this would be a nice treat for her. I used Diet Faygo Redpop and it turned out great. I will also add a dollop of lite whip cream for her which I will have to figure the points for. Thanks!
This was an excellent recipe, just a little different adding the pie filling, instead of just cherries. I did have hard time finding diet cherry soda, so used diet cherry cola, will still look for cherry for next recipe. I only had one pkg of cherry jello, so used one pkg of black cherry and it was still great! Thanx for new idea.
Tangy and very good! I tried this once before when I was on WW, but forgot all about it. My kids really love it & we are all jello fiends! Great change with the fruit and pop! thanks!