Recipe by teresas
This is out of a WW cookbook called "Simple & Classic Homecooking". It has only 3 Points. Easy and quick to prepare. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by gailanng
This is from Weight Watchers?!? Normally my idea of a good potato dish is a giant bowl of Ruffles. I might just have to do something drastic...like go on a diet. Made for Potluck Tag.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs baking potatoes, unpeeled and cut into thin strips (about 3 potatoes)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat potato strips with cooking spray; and place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine cheese and remaining 3 ingredients; sprinkle over potato strips in bag.
- Seal bag and turn to coat potatoes well.
- Arrange potato strips in a single layer on a large baking sheet or jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes, turning once.
- Serve immediately.