This is out of a WW cookbook called "Simple & Classic Homecooking". It has only 3 Points. Easy and quick to prepare. Hope you enjoy!
- Coat potato strips with cooking spray; and place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine cheese and remaining 3 ingredients; sprinkle over potato strips in bag.
- Seal bag and turn to coat potatoes well.
- Arrange potato strips in a single layer on a large baking sheet or jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes, turning once.
- Serve immediately.
This is from Weight Watchers?!? Normally my idea of a good potato dish is a giant bowl of Ruffles. I might just have to do something drastic...like go on a diet. Made for Potluck Tag.
Wow, these are some good fries. They came out super-crispy and full of flavor. I wouldn't call these cheese fries, but they instead they turned out to be perfectly-seasoned steak fries. Definitely don't taste low-fat or low-cal!
omg, i made these and added some fresh garlic at the end...delish, you dont need any thing else they are incredible!!!