Recipe by The Giggle Box
I got this from a WW cookbook. 1 Crisp is 1 pt.
Top Review by mums the word
I made two batches, one as written and the other substituting low fat "old" cheddar cheese mixed in with the mozzarella. Both batches turned out good. I may add a bit of garlic salt the next time. I found that they were more chewy than crisp, but that is still okay by me. Very yummy and great for our SB diet plan. Thank you!
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drop the cheese mixture by tablespoons onto the greased cookie sheets.
- You should have about 16.
- Bake 5- 7 minutes, until cheese melts and edges are a darker brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit on the baking sheet for one minute, then remove and place on paper towels to finish cooling.
- Crisps can be stored in an airtight container up 2 days at room temperature.