The Giggle Box's Note:
I got this from a WW cookbook. 1 Crisp is 1 pt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400*.
- 2Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- 3Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Drop the cheese mixture by tablespoons onto the greased cookie sheets.
- 5You should have about 16.
- 6Bake 5- 7 minutes, until cheese melts and edges are a darker brown.
- 7Remove from the oven and let sit on the baking sheet for one minute, then remove and place on paper towels to finish cooling.
- 8Crisps can be stored in an airtight container up 2 days at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for WW Cheese Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g