Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this from a WW cookbook. 1 Crisp is 1 pt.
Make and share this WW Cheese Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drop the cheese mixture by tablespoons onto the greased cookie sheets.
- You should have about 16.
- Bake 5- 7 minutes, until cheese melts and edges are a darker brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit on the baking sheet for one minute, then remove and place on paper towels to finish cooling.
- Crisps can be stored in an airtight container up 2 days at room temperature.
I made two batches, one as written and the other substituting low fat "old" cheddar cheese mixed in with the mozzarella. Both batches turned out good. I may add a bit of garlic salt the next time. I found that they were more chewy than crisp, but that is still okay by me. Very yummy and great for our SB diet plan. Thank you!
great snack next time will a red pepper to give it a kick.
These were tasty little bits of yummy cheese. Easy and quick, thanks!