Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
WW friendly. Similar to the WW site chicken wrap, but with more spice and perfect for leftovers. The cajun spice is very robust, and with the addition of cayenne, this is a real zinger. WW counter figures 5 points, but by using smaller "Mission" 6 1/2" carb blance tortillas I think it's closer to 4 points, you could also sub fat free mayo, skip the evo and sub cooking spray.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 16 inches low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 -2 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red onions (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cajun spices
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (maybe 2 dashes)
- 1 dash paprika
- Chop chicken breast into small 1/2" chunks.
- Combine 1 t. cajun seasoning,1 T. flour, paprika, cayenne, salt & pepper in small bowl.
- Add chicken to dry ingredients, tossing to combine.
- Add oil to small skillet, add chicken, cook 1-2 minute per side, set aside.
- In a very small bowl, mix mayonnaise, 1/4 teaspoons cajun spice, a dash or cayenne & paprika, spread equally on 6 1/2" fajita size whole wheat tortilla.
- Top with spinach, chicken,red onion & cilantro.
- Fold tortilla and seal with moisture from mayonnaise mixture.
This doesn't taste diet. However, I used the pre-cooked chicken strips, and then made up a cilantro-lime dressing in place of the mayo. Quick, easy and delicious!