1/1 Photo of WW Cajun Chicken Spinach Wraps 5 Points
WW friendly. Similar to the WW site chicken wrap, but with more spice and perfect for leftovers. The cajun spice is very robust, and with the addition of cayenne, this is a real zinger. WW counter figures 5 points, but by using smaller "Mission" 6 1/2" carb blance tortillas I think it's closer to 4 points, you could also sub fat free mayo, skip the evo and sub cooking spray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 16 inches low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 -2 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red onions (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon cajun spices
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (maybe 2 dashes)
- 1 dash paprika
- 1Chop chicken breast into small 1/2" chunks.
- 2Combine 1 t. cajun seasoning,1 T. flour, paprika, cayenne, salt & pepper in small bowl.
- 3Add chicken to dry ingredients, tossing to combine.
- 4Add oil to small skillet, add chicken, cook 1-2 minute per side, set aside.
- 5In a very small bowl, mix mayonnaise, 1/4 teaspoons cajun spice, a dash or cayenne & paprika, spread equally on 6 1/2" fajita size whole wheat tortilla.
- 6Top with spinach, chicken,red onion & cilantro.
- 7Fold tortilla and seal with moisture from mayonnaise mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for WW Cajun Chicken Spinach Wraps 5 Points
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 71.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb whole wheat tortillas