1/1 Photo of WW Brussels Sprouts With Dried Canberries and Lemon - 3 Pts +
This is out of and old Weight Watchers cookbook...under the new program there's 3 pts...this makes a great sweet-and-sour side dish...pairs well with roasted meat or poultry...try it at Thanksgiving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the tough outer leaves from the Brussels sprouts; slice off the stem end and cut a small x in the bottom of each sprout.
- 2Put the sprouts in a steamer basket; set it in a sauce pan over 2 inches of boiling water.
- 3Cover tightly and steam until the sprouts are tender but still bright yellow-green, 10-15 minutes.
- 4Combine the cranberries, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- 5Add the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- 6Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for WW Brussels Sprouts With Dried Canberries and Lemon - 3 Pts +
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 160.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g