Recipe by teresas
This is out of the Weight Watchers "Fresh, Fabulous, Fast" cookbook...it has 2 pts plus per serving...enjoy!
Top Review by Merryannie
This is a really quick & tasty side dish. It was a bit salty for me but I take responsibility for that. I will make this again w/less soy & more red pepper flakes. Very good. DH, the broccoli hater, even enjoyed it.
- 4 cups broccoli florets, small
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill large saucepan two-thirds full with water and bring to boil; add broccoli. (I use my steamer basket).
- Cook until broccoli is crisp-tender about 3 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, stir together soy sauce, honey, sesame seeds, oil and pepper flakes in medium bowl.
- Add broccoli and toss to coat.