Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This stuffed spud can stand on its own for lunch or accompany a dinner entrée for a heartier meal. If you're in a hurry, microwave the potatoes on high-power for about 15 minutes, instead of baking them.
- low-fat cooking spray (5 sprays)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 9 ounces broccoli
- 5 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs large baking potatoes
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 450°F Pierce potatoes in several places with a fork. Bake until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Lightly coat a large frying pan with cooking spray and warm over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
- Stir in cottage cheese and cheddar cheese and cook, stirring until cheddar melts, about 2 minutes.
- Cut a 1-inch slit into each potato and squeeze to create an opening. Stuff each with about 3 tbsps of filling.
easy and great flavor. very good