- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) canrefrigerated biscuit dough
- 2⁄3 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup diced deli ham
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red pepper
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place dough for 5 biscuits on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Reserve remaining dough for another use. Flatten into 3 or 4" rounds. Bake 8-10 min or golden.
- While baking, cook egg substitute according to package directions.
- Remove crusts from oven and flatten with spatula. Top each with egg, ham, pepper and cheese and return to oven for 5 min or until cheese is melted.