Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe comes from the Hungry Girl cookbook. It weighs in at 4 points if you use the ingredients as listed. When I make this recipe it is 5 points due to the fiber content of the tortillas I use. It is a delicious, hearty way to break-the-fast.
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Cook egg substitute in a spray-coated pan.
- Heat tortilla in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place tortilla on plate and add slice of American process cheese.
- Add cooked eggs and top with bacon.
- Salsa and hot sauce are good toppers.
These are really good! I have a hard time finding fat free cheese, so sometimes I omit...still very good! Thanks for the recipe.