Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Weight Watcher's Web site. 3 WW points per serving.
- 1 (1 2/3 ounce) packet vegetable soup mix
- 16 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, finely grated
- 8 ounces canned water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 loaf pumpernickel bread, round
- In a medium bowl, combine soup mix, sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Stir in spinach, carrots and water chestnuts; chill.
- To serve, hallow out a the loaf of bread, by cutting a circle in the center of it.
- Cut up remaining bread into 1-inch cubes.
- Fill with dip.
- Yields about 1/4 cup of dip and 2 bread cubes per serving.