Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
I got this off of the WW web site and it looks really good. POINTS® Value: 4 Servings: 4 Level of Difficulty: Easy Note: Rice not included in POINTS value.
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- olive oil flavored cooking spray, 4 sprays
- 236.59 ml fresh broccoli florets
- 236.59 ml snow peas, fresh
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 170.09 g steak, strips Tyson Refrigerated, Fully Cooked Seasoned
- 158.51 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oil and oil cooking spray in large nonstick skillet over high. Place vegetables in skillet and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add steak strips to vegetables. Stir-fry 2 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and meat is thoroughly heated.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.
Now this is a great, tasty and easy recipe to prepare. We loved the sweet taste of Worcestershire sauce. Which I added just before plating. I let it simmer for about 10 seconds. Served it over some rice and dinner was ready. What a quick meal, and a WW one at that. Thanks for posting. Made for Fall PAC 08".
This started out to be a great recipe...and still can be. I followed the directions given, added some fresh mushrooms & onions to the veggies while stir-frying, and the whole thing tasted great until I got to the last ingredient. There were no instructions as to what to do with the Worcestershire sauce so I dumped it in the veggies during the last minutes. AWFUL! Obviously, this was not intended because the whole mess tasted like vinegar after that. Next time, I'll just use stir-fry or teriyaki sauce. Maybe someone can tell me what I did wrong...what was the purpose of that Worcestershire?