Recipe by tinyTigger
I got this off of the WW web site and it looks really good. POINTS® Value: 4 Servings: 4 Level of Difficulty: Easy Note: Rice not included in POINTS value.
Top Review by teresas
Now this is a great, tasty and easy recipe to prepare. We loved the sweet taste of Worcestershire sauce. Which I added just before plating. I let it simmer for about 10 seconds. Served it over some rice and dinner was ready. What a quick meal, and a WW one at that. Thanks for posting. Made for Fall PAC 08".
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- olive oil flavored cooking spray, 4 sprays
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup snow peas, fresh
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 6 ounces steak, strips Tyson Refrigerated, Fully Cooked Seasoned
- 2⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and oil cooking spray in large nonstick skillet over high. Place vegetables in skillet and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add steak strips to vegetables. Stir-fry 2 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and meat is thoroughly heated.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.