1/6 Photos of Ww BBQ Pork Sandwiches With Homemade Cole Slaw
from WW website. Everyone (including the non-dieters) loves these here. 6 points per sandwich for those of us who do keep track.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean pork tenderloin
- 3 1/3 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided (equals 3 Tbsp plus 1 tsp ( I prefer Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 4 medium whole grain buns or 4 medium mixed-grain hamburger buns
- 1Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a shallow roasting pan with nonstick foil (for easy clean-up). Or coat pan with cooking spray.
- 2Place pork in pan and brush with 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce. Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted in center of pork registers 160ºF for medium, about 30 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board; cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, water, vinegar and pepper together in a medium bowl until smooth. Add coleslaw mix and scallions; toss to mix and coat.
- 4Slice pork into 20 slices. For each sandwich, place 5 slices of pork on the bottom half of each roll and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce; top with 1/2 cup of coleslaw and cover with top half of roll. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww BBQ Pork Sandwiches With Homemade Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.8
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 247.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
packaged coleslaw mix
whole grain buns