Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
from WW website. Everyone (including the non-dieters) loves these here. 6 points per sandwich for those of us who do keep track.
- 1 lb lean pork tenderloin
- 3 1⁄3 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided (equals 3 Tbsp plus 1 tsp ( I prefer Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 4 medium whole grain buns or 4 medium mixed-grain hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a shallow roasting pan with nonstick foil (for easy clean-up). Or coat pan with cooking spray.
- Place pork in pan and brush with 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce. Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted in center of pork registers 160ºF for medium, about 30 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board; cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, water, vinegar and pepper together in a medium bowl until smooth. Add coleslaw mix and scallions; toss to mix and coat.
- Slice pork into 20 slices. For each sandwich, place 5 slices of pork on the bottom half of each roll and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce; top with 1/2 cup of coleslaw and cover with top half of roll. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.
These were excellent!! I cheated a bit and used pork roast that I had made and froze so I just mixed in some Sweet Baby Ray's when it defrosted. I love the slaw on this! We had fresh, steamed corn on the cob, broccolini and sliced tomatoes. I will be making this again. Thanks so much for posting!
WONDERFUL! I used your cole slaw with some broccoli packaged mix as the topping for Rita's Carolina “red” Pulled Pork Shoulder. Tangy perfection. Thanks, Holly for posting! Made for Special Meals in Cooking Photos.
So fantastic because it's so quick, easy and no mess to make! If you are craving BBQ and don't want to go to all the trouble, this is for you!!! Using the pre-packaged shredded slaw, this is just as simple as chopping a few green onions and mixing together mayo with vinegar and some pepper!!! The pork was perfectly cooked with this time, tender and juicy and great on a sandwich!!! I loved this quick recipe, will DEFINITELY make this again and it's going to be a repeat recipe, thanks so much!!!!