from WW website. Everyone (including the non-dieters) loves these here. 6 points per sandwich for those of us who do keep track.
- 1 lb lean pork tenderloin
- 3 1⁄3 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided (equals 3 Tbsp plus 1 tsp ( I prefer Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 4 medium whole grain buns or 4 medium mixed-grain hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a shallow roasting pan with nonstick foil (for easy clean-up). Or coat pan with cooking spray.
- Place pork in pan and brush with 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce. Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted in center of pork registers 160ºF for medium, about 30 minutes. Transfer pork to a cutting board; cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, water, vinegar and pepper together in a medium bowl until smooth. Add coleslaw mix and scallions; toss to mix and coat.
- Slice pork into 20 slices. For each sandwich, place 5 slices of pork on the bottom half of each roll and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce; top with 1/2 cup of coleslaw and cover with top half of roll. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.