Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Peppers take on a deliciously different flavour when roasted, and make this chicken dish very colourful and appetizing. 2.5 pts per serving, from weight watchers.
- 1 medium onion
- 2 leeks
- 2 red peppers
- low-fat cooking spray (15 sprays)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put onion, leeks and peppers into a roasting dish. Add cooking spray and toss to coat. Add herbs, season with salt and pepper.
- Lay chicken breasts on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar, season and transfer to oven.
- Roast for 25 - 30 minutes, until chicken is browned and cooked, and vegetables are tender.