This is an exceptionally easy meal to make, but it tastes as if it took hours to do. Total WW points, 14, or 6 1/2 per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon sugar (if use Splenda, reduce recipe points by 1)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1Place the chicken fillets in a shallow dish and pour over the balsamic vinegar, chicken stock, sugar and garlic.
- 2Marinate it for 10 minutes on each side.
- 3After it has marinated, spray the low-fat spray on a frying pan over medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and add to the pan, cooking for 3-4 minutes each side.
- 4Add the marinade to the pan and cook the chicken for a further 1 minute each side.
- 5To make the garlic couscous:.
- 6Place the couscous in a bowl and pour in the boiling stock. Cover tightly with plastic wrap or cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- 7Use the low-fat spray on a heated pan. Add the garlic, broccoli florets and thyme and cook for 3 minutes or until the garlic is soft but not brown.
- 8Add the couscous to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Balsamic Chicken With Garlic Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (838 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 102.7 mg
- Sodium 665.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 47.7 g