Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from the weight watchers website points are 0
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus (about 40 spears)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, about 10, cut in half (es)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt or 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- Chop woody ends off asparagus. Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, or cook in boiling, salted water until barely tender, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Plunge into ice water to stop cooking. Drain. Add cherry tomatoes.
- Stir together vinegar, orange juice and garlic; season to taste. Spoon dressing over asparagus and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
This salad is awesome! It is beautiful, has such crisp flavors and it's so healthy. The dressing is yummy. Thanks so much.
This is a very good recipe - nice flavours and colour. Served it with grilled kangaroo steaks I'm in Australia) and couscous. My whole family loved it. I will deffinately make this again. Thanks for posting.