Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From weight watchers magazine.
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) cansliced unsweetened pineapple slices in juice, drained (reserving 2 tbsp juice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 small bone-in ready-to-eat ham, trimmed (rump half or butt portion, about 6 lbs)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 30 whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°F Line a roasting pan with heavy duty foil.
- To prepare the glaze, combine the brown sugar, allspice, and reserved pineapple juice in a small bowl.
- Score the ham over with a small sharp knife. Spread the mustard over the top of the ham. Attach the pineapple rings to the surface in an attractive pattern, securing them with toothpicks (use whole cloves to cover the holes). Brush with half of the glaze.
- Bake, basting with the remaining glaze every 15 minute until the ham is nicely browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center reaches 140F, about 10 minutes per pound. Cover with foil and let stand before slicing.
- Each serving is 3 oz meat with 1/4 pineapple slice = 3 points.
Made for Thanksgiving dinner, very delicious!! Made exactly as written and a huge success, thanks! I would definately make it again, thanks for posting.