Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from the WW web site. It is 4 pts per serving. You can change the flavor by substituting other extracts—such as almond, maple, rum or orange—for the vanilla.
- 4 large ripe bananas, peeled
- 8 ounces canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F Coat a 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place bananas in pan.
- In a small bowl, combine pineapple, 1 tablespoon of Splenda and cinnamon; pour over bananas. Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes. (Note: The canned pineapple is already sweet so omit the Splenda if you prefer.).
- Meanwhile, in another small bowl, combine ricotta, remaining tablespoon of Splenda and vanilla; set aside.
- Place one baked banana in each of four individual serving bowls and top each with about 2 tablespoons of pineapple sauce and 1/4 cup of ricotta mixture. Top each with 1/4 cup of raspberries. Serve immediately. Yields 1 banana split per serving.