Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
6 pts+ a serving, makes 4 servings.
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- gingerroot, minced
- 1 lb boneless pork loin chop, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 4 cups bok choy, trimmed and chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- Combine soy sauce, wine, garlic, ginger and pork in a bowl. Marinate for a 2 hours, up to over night.
- Coat a pan with cooking spray, heat, then cook pork until browned. Remove.
- Combine cornstarch and water.
- Recoat pan with cooking spray and sauté onion, carrot and zucchini for 2 minutes. Add cornstarch, water and rest of marinade. Stir in green vegetables, snow peas and sprouts. Return pork to pan and cook until heated through.