Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was my favorite breakfast last time I was on Weight Watchers. The method of keeping track of food was much different way back then, so I am not sure how many points each serving would be now.
- 4 slices raisin bread, made into crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-fat powdered milk (just the powder, not mixed with water)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 2 small apples, cored and grated
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon batter into a 12 cup non-stick muffin tin sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.