Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an adaptation of an existing Doughless Mexican Pizza recipezaar Doughless Mexican Pizza for all my fellow Weight Watcher's friends out there. Please correct me if I've missed anything.
- Cook the turkey and drain off fat. (use a nonstick pan).
- Add the taco seasoning and prepare as directed.
- While this is cooking, chop all your veggies, Julianne the canadian bacon.
- Cover the bottom of your baking dish with the seasoned ground turkey.
- Cover the turkey with salsa.
- Layer your toppings on top of the salsa.
- Cover with cheese and bake until cheese is melted.