- 1 lb lean ground turkey, 93/7
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (Taco Bell)
- 16 ounces salsa
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 slices soy mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the turkey and drain off fat. (use a nonstick pan).
- Add the taco seasoning and prepare as directed.
- While this is cooking, chop all your veggies, Julianne the canadian bacon.
- Cover the bottom of your baking dish with the seasoned ground turkey.
- Cover the turkey with salsa.
- Layer your toppings on top of the salsa.
- Cover with cheese and bake until cheese is melted.