1/1 Photo of Ww Almond - Honey Chicken - 6 Pts.
Out of an old Weight Watchers magazine. Magazine shows Cal - 288, Fiber - 1.8, Fat - 8.4 = 6 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 44.37 ml honey, divided
- 9.85 ml olive oil, divided
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4 (453.59 g) chicken breast halves, skinless boneless
- 177.44 ml chicken broth, low sodium
- 118.29 ml raisins, golden
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 green onions, julienne-cut (optional)
- 4 whole unshelled almonds, halved (optional)
- 1Combine 2 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon oil, and vinegar in a medium bowl; stir well.
- 2Add chicken, stirring to coat.
- 3Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Combine remaining 1 tablespoon honey, chicken broth, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well, and set aside.
- 5Remove chicken from bowl, and discard marinade.
- 6Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Add garlic; saute' 30 seconds.
- 8Reduce heat to medium; add chicken, and cook 2 minutes on each side.
- 9Add chicken broth mixture; cover and cook 6 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 10Place chicken breasts on individual plates; set aside, and keep warm.
- 11Bring broth mixture to a boil; stir in 1/4 cup almonds, and cook 4 minutes.
- 12Spoon sauce evenly over each chicken breast.
- 13Garnish with green onions and unshelled almonds, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Almond - Honey Chicken - 6 Pts.
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 508.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 26.7 g