Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
From WW Online
- 2 medium potatoes, about 3/4 lb
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 ounces raw extra lean ground beef
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 1 medium egg white, beaten lightly
- 2 (2 ounce) high-fiber rolls
- 4 pieces lettuce
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄8 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into wedges; boil, steam or microwave until tender.
- Place wedges, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with combined pepper and salt.
- Bake until lightly browned and crispy, about 30 minutes.
- Combine beef, onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs and egg white in a small bowl; shape into 2 patties.
- Cook patties in a nonstick pan over medium heat, turning once, until browned and cooked through.
- Top each patty with 1 tablespoon cheese, place on baking sheet and bake in already heated oven until cheese is melted.
- Place patties on rolls and top with lettuce and tomato.
- Serve with potato wedges.