Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From WW site.
- 1 medium onion, chopped and satueed until tender
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes and onions, and chilies or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canvery chunky salsa
- 1 (28 ounce) can red enchilada sauce or 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 corn tortillas
- Satuee onion, then add chicken and Rotel, combine thoroughly.
- Dip a tortilla in sauce, place in 13x9" baking dish.
- Put approximately 3 T. of chicken mixture and 2 T. of cheese on one end of tortilla, roll up tightly.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas ro fill pan up.
- Top with remaining sauce and a small amount of remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, top with remaining cheese and bake additional 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with optional garnishes (chopped black olives, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, shredded cheese) but be sure to add extra points.