Prep 5 hrs
Cook 14 mins
This recipe came from "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!" Prep time includes the marinading time.
Make and share this Ww 8 Points - Chili's Guiltless Grill Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
FAT FREE HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 slices tomatoes
- Prepare the chicken marinade by combining the ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken fillets, cover, and refrigerate for several hours. Overnight is even better.
- When the chicken has marinated, cook the fillets on a preheated barbecue or indoor grill set to a high temperature for 4-7 min per side or until done.
- While the chicken is grilling, make the fat-free dressing by mixing together the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Build each sandwich by first stacking 1/4 of the lettuce on the bottom hamburger bun.
- Stack the tomato slice on the lettuce.
- Stack the chicken fillet on the tomato.
- Cover each sandwich with the top bun and serve with honey mustard on the side.
- 8 Points per serving (1 sandwich).
I actually just used this as a marinade for grilled chicken!! It was wonderful and flavorful!! I made a little extra of the honey mustard mix and just used as a dip!! DELISH!
Really yummy! Marinated overnight but forgot to pound my chicken breasts so ended up slicing them in half after cooking in a grill pan. So easy to make, and the honey mustard is delicious. I have eaten this sandwich at Chili's a number of times but the home version is better. Chili's always seems to use chicken that's fatty cause it hasn't been trimmed appropriately. Blech! :) Thanks so much for posting the recipe!
I loved this! I cut it in half and marindated the chicken overnight. I didn't have any buns, so I used a whole-wheat tortilla instead. I loved the honey mustard dressing - in fact, it'll be my new go-to honey mustard recipe!