Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
From WW Cook It Quick
- 1⁄2 lb 90% lean ground beef (10% or less fat)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- In large nonstick skillet, cook beef, onion, and garlic, breaking apart beef with wooden spoon.
- Stir in chiles, chili powder, salt, and 1/4 cup water, cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid evaporates.
- Place 2 of the tortillas on baking sheet, top with beef mixture, then sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Top with remaining 2 tortillas, pressing lightly.
- Bake until cheese melts, about 8 minute.
- Let stand 5 minute.
- Cut each quesadilla in half, then cut each half into 3 wedges.
- Top with sour cream, tomato, and cilantro and serve.
yummy! i love the addition of the can of chilis, it was a perfect and easy dish. I didn't want to make quesadillas (which the instructions called for) i just served it in warmed flour tortillas, rolled up like a fajita.