From ww online
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9.85 ml peanut oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, uncooked, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2.46 ml table salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 354.88 ml chicken broth, divided (fat-free, reduced-sodium)
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 226.79 g canned bamboo shoots, drained
- 226.79 g canned water chestnuts, sliced, drained
- 22.18 ml cornstarch
- 473.18 ml cooked white rice, kept hot
- 49.61 g roasted cashews, chopped (about 6 Tbsp)
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 3Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper and add to skillet.
- 4Cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes.
- 5Add 1 cup of broth, soy sauce, celery, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts to chicken and bring to a simmer.
- 6Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 7Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/2 cup of broth.
- 8Add cornstarch mixture to skillet and simmer until sauce thickens, stirring constantly, about 1 minute.
- 9To serve, divide rice among 4 shallow dishes.
- 10Spoon chicken mixture onto rice and sprinkle with cashews.
- 11Yields about 1 cup of chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and 1 1/2 tablespoons of cashews per serving. 8 Points per serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 8 Points - Cashew Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1056.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 35.1 g