Ww 7 Points - Pasta With Creamy Walnut Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, place broth in a small sauce pan and boil until reduced to about 3/4 cup. Toast walnuts in a sauté pan over medium-high heat, shaking pan frequently, until fragrant.
- Place reduced chicken stock, 1/4 cup of toasted walnuts, sour cream, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender; cover and blend on high until a smooth sauce forms. Scrape sauce into a medium-size serving bowl.
- Add hot pasta to sauce; add parsley and toss to coat.
- Garnish with remaining walnuts and cheese. 7 Points yields about 1 rounded cup per serving.