Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW Great Cooking Everyday
- 4 (1/4 lb) skinless chicken breast half
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 2 cups torn arugula, rinsed and dried
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup thinly sliced Belgian endive
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, toasted
- Spray grill or broiler rack with nonstick spray.
- Prepare grill or preheat broiler.
- Grill/broil chicken 5 inches from heat, turning occasionally until cooked through.
- Let cool, thinly slice on diagonal.
- Bring cider to boil in small saucepan and cook until reduced by two-thirds.
- Transfer cider to a bowl, add the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and thyme.
- Gradually whisk in the oil.
- Combine arugula, mixed greens, and endive in large bowl.
- Add apple and half the dressing, gently toss to coat.
- Top with chicken and pecans.
- Drizzle chicken with remaining dressing and serve.