Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW Simply Delicious
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 small ripe peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar, plus
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the butter in nonstick skillet, then add peaches, 1 tsp sugar, and cinnamon.
- Saute until peaches are tender.
- Meanwhile, combine baking mix, almonds, egg, vanilla, and remaining sugar in a bowl.
- Stir until blended.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat until a drop of water sizzles.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter in skillet.
- Place 1 tbsp peach mixture in center of pancake.
- Cook until bubbles on edges of pancake and flip.
- 7 Points for 3 pancakes.