1/1 Photo of Ww 7 Points - Chicken Yakitori (Kebabs)
From WW Take Out Tonight
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml mirin
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of all visible fat, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 473.18 ml cooked brown rice
- 1Make sauce: bring soy sauce, mirin, sugar, ginger, and garlic to boil in small saucepan.
- 2Cook over med-high heat until sauce thickens, about 5 minute.
- 3Remove from heat, set aside.
- 4Spray grill or broiler pan with nonstick spray.
- 5Thread chicken, bell peppers, and scallions on to skewers, alternating the ingredients.
- 6Grill or broil kebabs 5-inches from heat, frequently brushing with sauce, until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- 7Serve with the rice.
- 87 Points for 2 skewers and 1/2 cup rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 7 Points - Chicken Yakitori (Kebabs)
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 682.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 26.6 g