1/1 Photo of Ww 7 Points - Banana Stuffed French Toast
From ww magazine. You can make this with store bought sliced cinnamon-raisin bread or its even better if you get it at a bakery and slice it yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the cream cheese on all 4 slices of bread.
- 2Place the banana slices over 2 slices of the bread and top each with the remaining bread.
- 3Combine the milk, egg, and vanilla in a small shallow bowl; beat lightly with a fork.
- 4Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over med heat.
- 5Briefly dip the sandwiches, one at a time, into the egg mixture.
- 6Place both sandwiches in the skillet. Cook until golden brown, 3-4 min on each side.
- 7Place each piece on a plate; top each piece with 1 tbsp of the maple syrup and 3 tbsp of the sliced strawberries.
- 87 points per serving (1 piece stuffed french toast with toppings).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 7 Points - Banana Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 262.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g