Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
From WW Great Cooking Everyday
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 cups yogurt cheese
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 medium banana, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄3 medium mango, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄4 small papaya, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dried apricot halves
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat granola
- Place four 10-oz parfait or wine glasses in refrigerator to chill, at least 1 hr ahead.
- Split the vanilla bean and scrape the seeds in one bowl.
- Stir in the yogurt cheese and honey; cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Combine the banana, mango, papaya, and apricots in another bowl; cover and refrigerate until needed.
- To assemble the parfaits, fill each chilled glass with equal amounts of the mixed fruit, alternate with a layer of yogurt mixture, then another layer of fruit, and finish with yogurt.
- Top with granola.