Ww 6 Points - Tropical Fruit Parfait With Honey Vanilla Yogurt
- Place four 10-oz parfait or wine glasses in refrigerator to chill, at least 1 hr ahead.
- Split the vanilla bean and scrape the seeds in one bowl.
- Stir in the yogurt cheese and honey; cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Combine the banana, mango, papaya, and apricots in another bowl; cover and refrigerate until needed.
- To assemble the parfaits, fill each chilled glass with equal amounts of the mixed fruit, alternate with a layer of yogurt mixture, then another layer of fruit, and finish with yogurt.
- Top with granola.