1/2 Photos of Ww 6 Points - Spanish Omelet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together egg, egg white, salt and pepper in a small bowl until just blended; set aside.
- 2In a large, nonstick omelet pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- 3Add egg and tilt pan so eggs cover entire pan bottom.
- 4Cook, without stirring, until bottom of eggs begins to set, about 30 seconds.
- 5Sprinkle scallion, tomatoes, olives, chili peppers and cheese evenly across eggs.
- 6Tilt pan upward at a slight angle and jerk handle sharply toward you to slide eggs toward the far side of pan.
- 7Free any stuck egg with spatula.
- 8Cook, moving pan back and forth over heat, until eggs are cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 9Fold in half to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 6 Points - Spanish Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.0
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 226.3 mg
- Sodium 680.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 18.4 g