Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From WW Magazine. You can make the salad up to a day ahead if you like. You can also use store bought or rotisserie chicken.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle chile in adobo
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 lb skinless cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1⁄2 small jicama, peeled and sliced into matchstick size pieces or 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- To prepare the salad, blend together the mayonnaise, lime juice, chipotle, and garlic in a medium bowl. Add the chicken, jicama, and onion; toss to coat. Let stand 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- Heat the tortillas according to package directions. Keep warm.
- To serve, spoon 1/2 cup of the salad filling and a tbsp of the salsa into each warmed tortilla.
- 6 Points per serving (2 tacos).
These were very good! I may cut the mayo back next time, because it's just not very "taco-y," but we still enjoyed them. Used chipotle salsa too, which intensified the zip. Thanks for posting!
This was really nummy. I added more chiles than I needed because we like it a little warmer :) Thanks for sharing! I'll make this again. S